Welcome Year 7
Welcome Year 7 students and parents to Sydney Technical High School. The first week has been an exciting and action-packed with many more thrilling activities in the coming weeks. The transition into high school can be a daunting experience but always reach out to your friends, classmates, Year 9 Peer Leaders, teachers and Year Adviser with any questions or concerns you may have. Remember you exist as a brotherhood of Techies now and that anything can be resolved in communication.
For the students and parents I have not personally met yet, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nin Eath and I am a Social Sciences Teacher. I have had the pleasure of teaching Geography, Commerce and Business Studies at Tech for 2 and a half years now. I am delighted to be Year 7’s Year Adviser in their high school journey and committed that they have a fulfilling time here.
- Welcome BBQ will be held from 5:30pm-7:30pm on Thursday 9 February
- Year 7 Swimming Pre-Test will be held on Friday 10 February
- Swimming Carnival will be held on Tuesday 14 February
- Year 7 Camp will be held from Wednesday 22 February to Friday 24 February
- Please ensure the medical and consent form is completed as soon as possible.
- Year 7 Parent Partnership Program will be held from 9am-10am on Thursday 23 February
Please drop-off and pick-up students along Anderson St or Ethel St entrances. Do not enter or use any of the carparks to drop-off or pick-up students.
Year 7 Adviser